Location: Leuven, Belgium (visa sponsorship)
About the job:
- As speech and audio research engineer you will be in charge of developing the next audio features for hearables and TWS earbuds;
- You will combine state of the art algorithm design taking into account platform constraints to enable the next level of user experience with AirPods’ like earbuds;
- Your area should at least span from research concepts to demo ready code;
- You must like teamwork and agile environments that will help you make fast prototyping concrete and technology based for maximum long term reuse.
- PhD or MSc in engineering with at least 3-5 years;
- Research and development background in speech technologies, hearing aids or cochlear implants;
- Experience with low latency algorithm design;
- Fluent in floating point algorithm and technology development (Python preferred but Matlab OK);
- Solid research track records either in academy or the industry;
- Solution mindset;
- Discipline in validating concepts before moving to productisation.
- Visa and relocation support
- Great salary
- Benefits package