COMPANY: The Global Leader in augmented identity – an identity that ensures privacy and trust and guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions.
The company has offices around the world: 13,000 employees, gathers more than 80 nationalities and speaks 32 languages.
- $3B+ in revenues
- $200M+ spent in R&D in 2017
- 1400 patents
RELOCATION: to Lodz, Poland (visa sponsorship)
- Design new software systems and advise on modifying existing applications to meet business requirements.
- Define and implement processes pertinent to the software development lifecycle, including style guidelines, testing practices, code reviews, and build/deployment.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation of source code, API specifications, system diagrams, class diagrams, etc.
- Delegate development tasks to engineers and write code when required.
- Provide support for existing software
- Keep abreast of new technologies through independent research and by attending relevant technical conferences (as budget allows).
- Participate in all Scrum-related ceremonies (daily stand-ups, grooming sessions, planning meetings, demo sessions, etc.).
· University degree in the field of computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience on a similar position
- Knowledge of Linux operating system or similar
- Knowlegde of Docker or any other containerization mechanism
- Java basics (or any other programming language based on JVM)
- Knowledge of one scripting language (Python/ Pearl/ bash)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, e.g. Salt and Infrastructure as a code approach
- Knowledge of Private Cloud solutions, e.g. Kubernetes
- Knowledge about profiling and production systems efficiency
- Knowledge of system versioning tools e.g. Git
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools like Zabbix or Nagios
- Knowledge about Continuous Integration approach and Jenkins configuration
- Experience in using and administering databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- English - upper - intermediate