- As Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will work in a team to architect, develop, test, release and support firmware on embedded targets (ARM, DSP...).
- On the project side, you will liaise with the customers to define their requirements and collect information on their platform. You will work with the team and the project owner to define the schedule, milestones and activities to be performed.
- You will then lead the firmware implementation, being a contributor, and follow-up with the project owner to properly communicate to the customer the progress of the project, till delivery and acceptance of the release by the customer.
- You are accountable for your work, deliver high quality code, are able to support less experienced team member, and go for the extra miles to guarantee customer satisfaction.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Architect/Technical lead: you will be in charge of defining the architecture, the test framework
- Software development: You will develop firmware for ARM, DSP or other cores based on customer requirements and platform constraints.
- Process development: You will participate in establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities for the organization.
- Project organisation: You will interact with the Project owner to clearly communicate the deliverable with the customer.
- Available to travel 10% of your time
- Engineering degree in computer science, signal processing or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in embedded software development project, including resource limited embedded platform (ARM Cortex M0, DSP...) with Bare Metal or simple RTOS.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile methodology
- Proven experience working in a multi-site environment, with various cultures.
- Team player but as well autonomous and self-organised
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Start-up mindset, you do not expect to be told everything you have to do and help the organization to grow and structure itself
- Former exposure to customers (requirement definition, on-site support activities...)
- Experience with Scrum Master role
- Visa and relocation support
- Great salary
- Benefits package